For Presenting Authors
- To be published in the IEEE ICC 2021 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore, at least one author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the PRESENTER AUTHOR (member or non-member) rate.
- One AUTHOR REGISTRATION allows the author to upload up to three (3) papers on which he/she is an author or co-author. A “paper upload code” will be sent separately to the registered author. Sharing of the paper upload code is strictly prohibited. The deadline for author registration is 08 March 2021. (Accepted Papers in the Technical Symposia).
- The paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference. There are no exception to this rule during the virtual conference.
- For Workshop authors presenting multiple papers in the same workshop, one Workshop registration is valid for one person, which covers up to three (3) papers the registrant authors or co-authored. If the registrant has multiple papers in different Workshops, the author needs to register for each workshop.
- Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper.
For All Conference Attendees
- All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and emailed to Leach Jones by 31 May 2021. An administrative fee of US$100 will be charged for each refund.
- All requests for registration transfers must be provided in writing and email to Leach Jones by 31 May 2021. Registration rate difference will apply depending on the membership status of the new registration. All transfer requests received AFTER Date will be charged an additional US$100.
- All payments made via wire transfer and check must be received 45 days after your registration is made. If not your registration will be cancelled. All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by 31 May 2021. There will be an administrative fee of US$100 deducted from each refund. You can modify or cancel your registration using the "Already Registered?" link on the registration site.