Scope and Motivation
IEEE ICC 2021 seeks half-day tutorial proposals to educate ICC attendees on new and emerging topics within the scope of communications & networking. Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file, not exceeding 5 pages, for review via EDAS. The selected tutorials will be held on the first and the last day of the conference (14 June and 18 June). If you have any questions, please contact the Tutorials Co-Chairs: Lutz Lampe and Wei Yu.
Tutorial Proposal Format
The proposal should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Abstract, objectives and motivation, and intended audience;
- Name and a short biography of each tutorial presenter;
- A description of the topics that the tutorial will address, emphasizing their timeliness;
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule and the presenters for different parts;
- Possibility of and suitability for a virtual presentation of the tutorial;
- A description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial;
- A description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial;
- State whether a similar tutorial has been offered in recent ICC & Globecom (last two years) and how your tutorial differs.
How to Submit a Tutorial Proposal
All proposals for tutorials should be submitted via EDAS.
5 October 2020 30 October 2020 (FIRM)
Notification of Selection: 15 December 2020