Click here to download CFP in PDF
in association with
IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2021)
14 – 18 June 2021, Montreal, Canada
Scope and Topics
This workshop solicits unpublished research work related to the latest challenges, technologies, solutions, techniques and fundamentals pertaining to communication, computing, networking, control in in Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS). Topics of the workshop include but are not limited to:
• CPS in the design of next-generation communication systems
• Distributed and decentralized systems: Blockchain and smart contracts
• Emerging computations in smart cities: technologies, challenges, and solutions
• Real-time sensing, reasoning and adaptation for CPS
• Cloud-integrated CPS.
• Evolutionary computing for CPS.
• Design theory for CPS
• CPS security and privacy
• Computation models for CPS
• Addresses computation issues in CPS
• Verification and formal methods for CPS
• Mobile sensors in CPS
• Design and performance optimization in CPS
• Adaptive control in CPS
• Distributed computing in CPS.
• Autonomous systems and UAVs.
• Communication and networking for CPS
• Applications of CPS on e-Health.
• Optimizing computing and communication resources for CPS
• Safety-critical, dependable, fault-tolerant of CPS
• Highly networked architectures for interconnected CPS
• Communication and infotainment systems in CPS vehicles networks
• CPS industrial applications
• Networking for intelligent mobility and transport infrastructures
• Sensor networks for CPS
• Intelligent and collaborative methods for CPS
• Sustainability and environmental issues of energy management
• Social computing technologies in CPS
• New testing and validation tools and application for CPS.
All paper will submit using EDAS system: https://edas.info/N27580
Paper Submission Deadline:
20 January 2021 19 February 2021 [FIRM]
Notification of Acceptance:
20 February 2021 22 March 2021
1 March 2021 31 March 2021 8 April 2021 (FIRM)
Amjad Gawanmeh, University of Dubai, UAE
Joel Rodrigues, Federal University of Piauí, Teresina - PI, Brazil
Kashif Akhtar Saleem, King Saud University, KSA
Moayad Aloqaily, xAnalytics Inc., Ottawa, Canada
Danda Rawat, Howard University, Washington, DC, USA.
Jason Quinlan, School of Computer Science and Information Technology, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland.